- have been a Chief Financial Officer or Finance Executive for five years or more.
- keep their commitments and can commit to at least eight of the eleven yearly meetings
- are able to keep information / discussion confidential
- are interested in quality, not quantity
- are interested in long-term relationships
- are okay with competitors in the room and realize the value thereof
- are givers not takers
Membership dues are $3,000 annually or $1,750 for six month increments. Prospective members can pay either one of two ways: in
full at the beginning of their membership year; or bi-annually at the initiation of membership. If the bi-annual payment plan is
preferred; $1,750 is due per each six month term. Membership ceases if dues are not renewed within a thirty-day grace period. Dues can be expensed; education/training or conference/seminars for example. New in 2024 - Members can earn CPE credits by attending forums that meet NASBA requirements.