CFO Mastermind Group About
What Is It?
As Napoleon Hill said: "No two minds ever come together without, thereby, creating a third, invisible, intangible force which may be likened to a third mind."
A Mastermind Group is based on an ancient premise that the combined energies of two or more like-minded people is many, many times greater than the sum of the individual energies involved. There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. At CFO Mastermind we believe great minds don't always think alike as the old adage implies. And because of this, sometimes a differing perspective can help to further the progress of another.
The beauty of mastermind groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind groups act as catalysts for growth, devil's advocates and supportive colleagues.
In the CFO Mastermind Group you will:
- Discuss a deep dive topic every month
- Identify, Discuss, and Solve your problems and issues (IDS) with other CFO's
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Strengthen your knowledge-base
- Be part of an instant and valuable support network
- Create action plans that move you forward and have a group that holds you accountable for fulfilling your plans
- Receive tools and resources to assist you in your professional life
CFO Mastermind Group is facilitated by our President Lou Costabile, who is also the Vice President of ARS Technology. The forum is hosted by the Trust Company of Illinois in Downers Grove, at 1901 Butterfield Road, Suite 1000 in The Esplanade at Locust Point Building.
We hope to launch other peer-to-peer groups in the near future - - Chicago North, and Northwest. If you are interested in being a host for one of these new groups please contact us at 630 673-0780.